Ascent from Darkness
Michael Leehan
This book has the power to change your life! It is a brutally honest story of a mans 20 year journey through evil and hate, and then when he connects with Christ.
This is Michael`s first book and I am very impressed. His characters come to life and you feel as if you are a part of his story. When his characters feel pain, you feel pain; when they are sad, you become sad. I am blown away at the writing skills Leehan has, and you probably will be to.
This book covers about 30 years, so the story-line is fast paced. I would reccommend this book to ANYONE as I could not put it down. This book will push you to deal with the darkness within, and when you finish reading, you will come out with a better state of mind.
It is always amazing to hear a story about someone who almost lost everything they have, and they end up taking control of the situation, and coming out on top. This book is very inspiring and I guarantee you will love it. I would give this book 5 stars out of 5
What an eye-opener, eh? I'm seeing a lot of readers saying they, too, could not put down the book. I devoured it in 4 days and then gave it away to a church at which I spoke. The only caveat was that I asked whoever took it would pass it on when finished.
ReplyDelete