Christopher Columbus
Christian Encounter Series
Author: Dale Buss
If you think history is boring and reading a book about Christopher Columbus would be a waste of time, you're wrong! This book was suprisingly interesting and I loved it! It is a book that I am going to treasure until my boys are old enough to enjoy it, and then hand it down to them! This wonderful biography on the legndary Christopher Columbus will keep you interested from the beginning to the end.
This story is easy to follow due to Dale's excellent writing style, but I thought this book may have been confusing with many different characters. Buss clearly takes you through events in Columbus' life and makes it easy and enjoyable to learn about his life, adventures and voyages.
Before reading this book, I knew next to nothing about Christopher, and now I am bursting full of exciting facts about this incrediable voyageur. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn about Christopher Columbus!
I give this book 5 stars because it was unexpectadly great!
No comments:
Post a Comment