Night Night Blessings
Amy Parker
Night Night Blessings
Amy Parker
I saw this book inside of Chapters and was tempted to buy this book for my son, but had decided against it. This is exactly why I was thrilled when I saw it up for review on booksneeze.com! After I requested the book, I purchased the eBook for $1.99 and read away because I knew it wouldnt be long!
This book is 20 pages long and it is PERFECT for bedtimes. My little one was sleeping when I purchased the eBook, but he will love it tomorrow when we sit on the computer and read it after dinner time!
The illustrations are very soft and the story line is very peaceful so it helps get the child ready for bedtime. It has an enjoyable story-line and it would keep the child interested!
I can tell this would be a book my son will want to read over and over again!
I just requested the print version of this book from Booksneeze for my little man. After reading your review, I CANNOT wait to receive the package so I can read it to him! Thanks for the review! :)
ReplyDelete