Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Billy Graham in Quotes

Billy Graham in Quotes
Franklin Graham

I really enjoyed reading this book. I had got an email from my Thomas Nelson book reviewing website (booksneeze) informing me that this book was going to be available for review on June 8th, so I started reading it on my iPad. I was not intending to read it all, but I had finished it in just two days!
This book is written by Billy's son, Franklin Graham. I really enjoyed all of these quotes even though I do not believe in God. I knew what I was getting myself into because on the frount cover on the novel has a quote refering to God. I had read this book mainly because I enjoy reading about other peoples lives and advice for others.
This is a collection of personal and published quotes from Billy Graham. There are dozens and dozens of topics which include: money, peace, sadness, happiness, grief, abortion, marriage, children, greed, and the list goes on. Since there are so many topics, the quotes are quite short, so you can just read a couple at a time if you don't feel like reading this book cover-to-cover. Just pick topics that interest you and start from there!
Billy lived for over 70 years and you can really learn from his experiences. This is a must read for everyone! I give this book five stars and will read it over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment