Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Its Not About Me

Another great read by the famous Max Lucado! I am lucky enough to have been given the chance to review a couple of Max's books from the Thomas Nelson blogger program booksneeze.com.
As usual, this book by Mr. Lucado gets straight to the point and wastes no time in doing so. This book teaches you that 'Its not about you!' We need to realize that life does not revolve around us. God brought us onto this earth and we are here to please him, not the other way around. I have heard many times in my 20 years of life that it really isnt about me, but every day I really do not stop and think about God, I just think about what is right for me. This book has changed the way I go about my day-to-day activities.
Although this book is not really long, it teaches very valuable lessons. I finished this book in two days -it would have taken me less time, but I have a young one to look after- but I would definatly recommend this to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment