Monday, 15 August 2011

Reclaiming America`s Faith & Promise!

Be The People
by Carol M. Swain, PhD

I have said before that I often love getting hardcovers for free, and this was I was really excited about! I have heard great things about Be The People so I jumped at the chance to review it courtesy of booksneeze.com in return for an honest review!

This book is a great size: 260 pages not including the authors notes and index. It is FILLED with great information. Dr. Swan gives many details about the history of America and the changes that has happened in the past that has reshaped ``America`s Faith & Promise`` and also what its citizens can do to win it back.

Even though I am a Canadian citizen, I love hearing about different countries. Dr. Swan even gives examples and situations from her own life, telling stories about the events and people she has encountered. Most of her work is cited, however I had noticed some pieces of information that should have been cited from a sourse, but was not.

I do agree with the past few reviews of what I have heard of this book... It is fantastic! I have learned a lot, but I found some parts dragged on a little too long, but if I had been really interested in those parts then I dont think I would have minded at all lol. I guess she just puts a little in there for everybody, so sooner or later, you will find something that you love reading about!

No comments:

Post a Comment