Wednesday, 10 August 2011

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom by Susaan Veness

This book is an absolute must have for lovers of Walt Disney World!
I have been once (in Florida) with my family and I had the time of my life. "Whether you are a die-hard Disney fan, a casual visitor, or a guest" this book will be your number one tour guide! This book points out things that most people fail to notice, and it will teach you where and how to find them!
I learned so, so many things I never even would have imagined about the greatest park in the world. Almost every paragraph gives an exciting fresh fact about Disney World, and sometimes you will have to read the sentence twice because you wont believe your eyes! This book is just over 250 pages and comes complete with maps of different parts of the park.
 Even though I learned many things about the "happiest place on Earth" I have to say I already knew some of the facts stated, so dont be suprised if you dont finish reading this book with your brain full of "600 secrets". What I found interesting was learning about why things were designed the way they are.
 The style of this book is kind of like a walk-through of the four parks, explaining what you'll see and why. I really liked this book because of all the history I learned.
 The next time I visit WDW I am 100% bringing this book along and pointing out all the great interesting things I learned with whoever I go with.
Thank you booksneeze for sending me a copy of this book in return for an honest review! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment