By John Trent & Gary Smalley
Published by Thomas Nelson
This book is AMAZING! It is beautiful, thoughtful, and made me cry. I believe anyone with a loved one can benefit from reading this book, not only one with a spouse, but most importantly anyone who has a parent or child.
John and Gary provide a new meaning to 'unconditional love'. I have never read anything by either of these authors before, but I definatly will in the future. Although this book drags on for a long time, "the blessing" is something you must read about.
"The Blessing" makes me cherish my loved ones a lot more than I ever thought I could.
John Trent has a PhD in marriage and family counselling and works with Gary Smalley. Gary is a famous speaker and writer in family relationships. He was a family life pastor and has a bachelors degree in psychology. Together they have written two other books: The Gift of Honor and The Language of Love.
I will cherish this book, and will be on the lookout for the other two books by the author. Thank you booksneeze for giving me the chance to read this excellent book
No comments:
Post a Comment