Save Your Marriage in Five Minutes a Day by Bonnie Jacobson with Alexia Paul offers 'Simple Daily Strategies to Transform your Relationship'
I requested this book from booksneeze.com in return for an honest review.
At first, the title of this book made me very skeptical. How can you possibly save a marriage in 5 minutes a day, its impossible! But as I got reading, I realized its all about the little things that add up to save a relationship.
Even though I am not married, I have a not-so-good relationship with my son's father. Even though I do not plan on getting back together with him, I hoped this book could help our relationship for our son. After all, he is going to be in my life forever, so I figured I'll try to make the best out of our situation, and I was hoping this book could help with that.
Part One is Five Minute Strategies to keep the spark alive, which is pretty much all about getting intimate and keeping that connection going. Part Two is called Five Minute Strategies for Domestic Bliss. Part Three is Five Minute Strategies for Great Communication, and Part Four is Five Minute Strategies for Marital Hiccups.
After reading this book I learned that you can dedicate only five minutes a day, and in return for joy in the home environment. In every chapter, Bonnie gives many 'five minute strategies' to help your marriage, as well as case studies of other married couples.
Bonnie, the best selling author and marriage expert really knows her stuff. Already, after a couple of days, my son's father and I are getting along a lot better, as I am trying to bring out the best of him and our relationship. I truly believe if I continue to do these five minute strategies, whenever possible, our relationship with remain a healthy and enjoyable one, for our sake, and of course our sons.
No comments:
Post a Comment