A Waiting Place
Eileen Button
I found this book to be fantastic. I really enjoy how it is a collection of essays, so you can read this book all-together, or just a couple essays between doing things.
This book tells Eileens experiences of waiting for different things, such as
- waiting for her boyfriend to propose
- waiting for church to be over
- waiting for a loved one to pass away
- waiting for the birth of her child
and many more!
I have always considered myself to be impatient, so this book really helped me to enjoy every minute of life, or 'appreciate lifes little delays'. Most of these essays are written with notes about God (Eileens husband is a pastor), but not all essays are, so even if you are not religious, you will still enjoy this book. This book will make you laugh and cry, but most importantly, it teaches you how to value every minute of every day.
These stories are very honest and open, and this book is very delightful and beautiful. Its a must-read!
I received this book from booksneeze.com in return fot an honest review
No comments:
Post a Comment