Saturday, 20 August 2011

Love You More
The Divine Suprise of Adopting My Daughter
Jennifer Grant

Jennifer Grant is a fantastic writer! From page one, I was drawn in to this book and didnt want to put it down! I thought this story would have started off talking about their adoption process, but I had to wait a little to read about that. The first part of this book talks about the Grants' family and their past. After that section, then you get into the different adoption processes.
This book was wonderful to read. It actually made me feel really happy knowing that there are still many good people in the world giving others second chances. This never-boring book also has many ideas on what it means to be a good parent.
I have always wanted to adopt one day, and now I can definately see it happening in the future. I feel honoured that I got to read this young mothers story: about the good and bad times, about the joys and sorrows, and all the other emotions that come along with welcoming a new person to be in your life forever.
I would definatly recommend this book to ANYBODY! Anyone who is adopted, or has or wants to adopt. Any parent or anybody single in need of some enlightenment.
Thank you booksneeze.com for providing me with a free copy of this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment