Thursday, 11 August 2011

Surviving Your Serengeti

Surviving your Seregneti
by Stefan Swanopoel


This great read by Stefan offers '7 Skills to Master Business and Life.'
I review Thomas Nelson books from booksneeze.com in return for my honest opinion on the book. I am always extra happy when I receive a hardcover and so I was definately happy when I saw this book! This New York Times bestseller is a "fable of self-discovery". The 7 questions this book contains are:

Are you experiencing a challenge that you wish to overcome?

Do you want to discover your hidden survival skills?

Do you have a goal you have yet to achieve?

Would you like to discover your instinctive strenghts?

Can you benefit from problem-solving thinking?

Do you know someone who has potential to excel?

Are you looking for a positive message to share?


Even though the font of the letters is quite larger and the book is a mere 166 pages, it is jammed packed with information! I very much enjoyed the story-line that came along with the book. It is not just clumps of random information, like most self-help books contain, but there is a very enjoyable story that follows Ashley, Zacharia, and Sean.

This book is perfect if you want to learn a little bit more about yourself in ways that most would not think is possible! I give this book 4 stars out of 5. It would have been perfect if the book was just a little longer

No comments:

Post a Comment